PopSockets LLC Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) Policy
PopSockets LLC (“PopSockets”) believes strongly in its brand, including thoughtfully designed and manufactured products that are expressive, fun, and useful. PopSockets is excited that you are a valued business partner and hopes that you are equally inspired to represent the products we dream up. Advertisements are often amongst the first experiences customers have with our brand and products, so PopSockets implemented this Policy. We envision that you will view this Policy as clear support for PopSockets’ brand, products, consumers, and you.
What does this Policy cover and where do I find the “Minimum Advertised Price?”
The Policy applies to advertisements of the PopSockets Products listed on the PopSockets MAP Schedule, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Any advertisement is covered by this Policy, including pricing listed on an internet website. Pricing information displayed at the online checkout stage of a transaction is not considered “advertising” under this Policy. That is, once pricing is associated with an actual purchase, the price becomes the selling price and this Policy is not applicable.
How does enforcement work?
PopSockets will take one or more of the following actions in response to a breach of this Policy:
- Notify the reseller in writing of the non-compliant advertisement with a reminder of PopSockets’ MAP Policy;
- Cancel any pending PopSockets’ Product orders, and suspend the reseller’s right to purchase the PopSockets’ Products in question for a period of time (e.g., thirty (30), sixty (60), ninety (90), one hundred twenty (120), one hundred fifty (150), one hundred eighty (180) days, one (1) year, etc.);
- Cancel any pending PopSockets’ Product orders, and terminate the reseller’s right to purchase a certain SKU; certain multiple SKUs; and/or a particular Collection or Combination of Collections;
- Cancel any pending PopSockets’ Product orders, and terminate the reseller’s right to purchase PopSockets’ Products for distribution from a particular geographic location;
- Terminate the reseller’s account with PopSockets, including purchasing access to any and all PopSockets’ Products
Other important information
This Policy is unilateral and does not constitute an agreement between PopSockets and any reseller or other party. The Policy is non-negotiable and cannot be modified by anyone other than PopSockets. PopSockets may, however, designate promotional periods during which the terms of this Policy change; or may designate periods of time during which this Policy is not applicable. PopSockets is solely responsible for establishing the MAP for each Product and communicating the MAP to all resellers. All questions or comments regarding this MAP Policy should be directed to the policy administrator at MAP@popsockets.com. Only the policy administrator shall be responsible for determining whether a violation of this Policy has occurred, communicating decisions to resellers regarding this Policy, and receiving any other communication regarding compliance with this Policy.
This Policy is effective as of the Effective Date set forth above and supersedes all prior PopSockets policies regarding minimum advertised prices or resale prices for PopSockets’ products applicable to resellers.